Xcoral is a multiwindow mouse-based text editor for Unix and X Window System.
Version: 3.47Xcoral is a multiwindow mouse-based text editor for Unix and X Window System. Syntax highlighting and auto-indentation are available.
Operating System: Linux
A built-in browser enables you to navigate through C functions, C++ and Java classes, methods and files. A SMall Ansi C Interpreter (Smac) is also built-in to dynamically extend the editor's possibilities (user functions, key bindings, modes etc). Xcoral provides regions and marks, kill-buffers, macros system and unlimited undo.
Xcoral 3.44 is the latest release (Jan 2006). Xcoral project is developped and tested, first on Linux system with GNU gcc compiler. Xcoral has been written on the top of Xlib and may be compiled on other Unix systems (*BSD, Solaris,Hpux, Aix etc...).
Here are some key features of "Xcoral":
· Multi-window text and mouse-based editing.
· Syntax highlighting for C, C++, Java, LaTeX etc...).
· Auto-indentation and parenthesis flashing and matching.
· Compile and make command available inside the editor.
· Macros system easy to use, learn and play.
· C Interpreter built-in to customize the editor.
· Class browser built-in to navigate through the C/C++/Java sources files.
· On-line manual with index and table of contents.
What's New in This Release: