Xee - Image viewer and browser
Version: 2.0Xee is a fast, convenient and powerful image viewer and browser. It is designed to be a serious tool for image viewing and management.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Xee":
· Reads and views a large number of image formats. (Any format QuickTime or Preview can open, plus several more, including PCX and Amiga IFF-ILBM.)
· Very fast, and uses less memory than most other image viewing tools.
· Uses OpenGL to display and scroll images smoothly.
· Easy browsing through directories of images (Open any file in a directory and press Page Up and Page Down, or use the mouse wheel, to view other images).
· Easy copying, moving, renaming and deleting of images while viewing.
· Can do lossless JPEG transforms, which us very useful to rotate your digital photos quickly without sacrificing image quality.
· Highly streamlined interface.
· Japanese localization included.
What's New in This Release:
· Full screen mode
· Better camera raw support
· Installable icon sets (see homepage)
· Fixed a bug in 1.2 that made saving not work.
· More bugfixes.