xenConsole is a curses-based tty/console monitor for Xen 2.0
Version: r0.15 betaxenConsole is a curses-based tty/console monitor for Xen 2.0, basically presenting the output from 'xm list' in a full-screen interface with additional domain information from SNMP, colours and somewhat realtime updates.
License: Artistic License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "xenConsole":
· Xen/domain/host information shown:
· Most output from 'xm list'
· Load averages for individual domains, if available
· Uptime for individual domains, if available
· CPU & memory consumption shown as percentages for each domain
· Calculated total CPU busy/idle times/percentages
· Total Xen host CPU load is indicated in various ways
· Continously updates screen automatically
· Full screen application, colourized
· Easy to use, type 'q' to quit
· Perl v5.006 or above
· Curses installed
· Xen 2.0 installed ('xm' command must work)
· Various Perl CPAN modules:
· POE #events and "stuff"
· Curses::UI #the great looks
· Curses::UI::POE (!)
· Net::SNMP #do.
· Time::HiRes #high-precision timing
· Optional CPAN modules:
· Sys::CpuLoad #retrieve Dom0 load averages w/o snmp
· NOT needed! (yet)
· POE::Component::SNMP #retrieving lavd etc. from hosts
What's New in This Release:
· Additional data from SNMP is available (swap and memory), a configuration file was added for configurable SNMP communities, and there are multiple fixes and minor improvements.