XFlows is a XML and XSLT integrated solution, it helps you to create complex scenarios, transforming a set of files with XSLT
Version: 3.01XFlows is a XML and XSLT integrated solution, it helps you to create complex scenarios, transforming a set of files with XSLT, publishing your result into a remote server, exporting and importing data with your database using XML Files, converting your HTML documents to XML...
License: Free To Try $89.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
XFlows is able to run in Batch and User Interface modes.
Here are some key features of "XFlows":
· Easy-to-use User Interface for creating and testing a scenario
· Batch usage for running a scenario
· Several log levels stored in files
· Mail notification on errors
· Work for one file or a complete directory content
· File filter for a directory content working with regular expressions
· Remote / Local files access (FTP)
· Various managed Databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server...)
· Copy and Paste task parameters
· Update the tasks order
· Test one task with logs
· Test one scenario with logs
· Various user preferences (proxy, default ftp server...)
· Transform a set of XML documents with a stylesheet
· Convert a set of FO files to PDF, HTML...
· Convert a set of DocBook documents to PDF, HTML...
· Convert a set of HTML documents to XML
· Export a database content to XML
· Import an XML content to a database
· Merge several XML documents into a new one.
· Copy a set of files from FTP/Local file system to FTP/Local file system
· Delete a set of documents from FTP/Local file system
· Parse a set of XML documents including well-formed and/or validation checking
· Plug your own parser and/or transformer with JAXP
· Plug your own database JDBC driver.
· 15 days evaluation.
What's New in This Release:
· XSLT 2.0 managed
· XQuery task
· CSV task
· Task manager (plug your own task easily with a new wizard)
· Plug your own JAXP parser and transformer easily
· OASIS XML catalog support
· Bugs and Requests reporting system included
Bugs fixed :
· All XSLT error messages now displayed.
· XFlows uses a Java VM 1.4 or 1.5 (http://www.java.com). If you don't have a 1.4/1.5 Java VM on your system, get it at http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/java/