XFwall is a professional graphical firewall system for Linux aimed at corporate users.
Version: 1.4-37stXFwall is a professional graphical firewall system for Linux aimed at corporate users.
Operating System: Linux
XFwall firewall can be used with clients, servers, and gateway machines, and runs on Fedora Core, Debian 3.1 (Sarge), Red Hat, and Conectiva Linux.
Change to the source code directory and run:
1) The configure script above relies on the $QTDIR enviroment variable to find the TrollTech QT Library that is usually installed with the qt-devel package. At least for RH9 and FC2, there is no need to worry about the $QTDIR variable.
2) For MySQL support, you must have installed a QT library with MySQL driver included. Otherwise, XFwall will report that MySQL Driver was not loaded.
What's New in This Release:
· Build system greatly improved.
· XFwall now can detect many Linux distros.
· It supports internationalization.
· New Open Source logo screen.
· New resources in Profile options (Ctrl-P).
· Now SVN version is also available.