Xilisoft XviD Converter converts a variety of video files including MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, AVI to XviD, DivX, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG4 / H.264, 3GP, etc and also extract M4A or MP3 audio files from videos with high speed.
Version: 6.5.1.0120Decode video files like AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPA, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, VOB, QT, RM, RMVB, or ASF and Xilisoft XviD Converter will convert them to XviD, DivX, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG4 / H.264, 3GP, etc. It can even extract M4A or MP3 audio files from videos.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
This XviD video converter les you split one file into several segments, customize output file size, and then adjust various output parameters to get a fully customized video.
New features:1. Supports ATI Stream encoding technology 2. Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9) 3. Offers the function of power management Key features:1.
Source formats Supported: AVI, DV, DIF, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPA, DAT, VOB, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, DAT, WMV, ASF.
2. Target Formats Supported: M4A, MP3, DivX, XviD, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 / H.264, VOB, WMV, 3GPP, 3GPP2, FLV.
Xilisoft XviD Converter supports multi-core CPU, batch process, and multithreading.
4. Get multiple output formats from a single source.
5. Split a large video files into several segments with self-defined split time / size.
6. Customize the output video file size with the built-in Bitrate Calculator in the XviD video converter.
7. Set start time and duration of segments desired, and then convert the segment into any supported video file.
8. Adjust output parameters include video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, etc.
9. Run the XviD Converter in the background to conserve CPU resources for other applications; set automatic after done actions to quit, shut down, hibernate or standby.
10. Take snapshot in preview mode.
Xilisoft XviD Converter will auto check for software updates.
12. Provides several interface languages: English, Japanese, German, French, and Chinese.
Version 6.5.1.0120: Supports ATI Stream encoding technology; enables to transfer output files to iPad/iPhone 4 directly after conversion
Version 5.1.37.0402: Adds Spanish language support.