An easy to use working time tracking software to trace time consumption of your works exactly by hours, minutes, seconds, days, even weeks, months, years. All numbers (hours, minutes...) are refreshed automatically, you can also adjust the frequency.
Version: 3.1XiXi Work Time Tracker is a simple and easy to use working time tracking software. It can track the time consumption of your works exactly by hours, minutes, seconds, days, even weeks, months, years.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Windows
All numbers (hours, minutes...) are refreshed automatically, you can also adjust the refreshing frequency. It tracks your work time exactly by Start, Pause, Continue and Stop commands, also provides you with the quick and advanced filters to help you to conveniently find the passed works.
Data copying / restoring / backing up, columns sorting / hiding / order & size remembering, window location & size remembering, display settings (color, font, precision and refresh) features are provided also. The essential usage is:
- Click "New" to start Work A.
- Click "Pause" when Work A is interrupted by other things (meeting, calling, going to toilet...).
- Click "Continue" when other thing is done and begin to do work A.
- Click "Stop" when work A is finished. You may like it if you are strict, or have working time management requirements (voluntary or be required), or want to track the working time for some major works. Key Features:
- Tracks the time consumption of your works by hours, minutes, seconds, days, even weeks, months and years.
- Provides the sum and average statistics of your work time.
- Quickly filters your works.
- Records columns order and width automatically.
- Records main window's dimension and location automatically.
- Supports to hide the unwanted columns.
- Many useful settings.
Version 3.1: Can see the sum and average of the numeric columns for listed works. Can adjust and remember the order of columns (automatically). Can remember the width of columns (automatically). Can hide some columns that you do not want to see.