xmlclitools provides four command-line tools for searching, modifying, and formating XML data.
Version: 1.61xmlclitools provides four command-line tools for searching, modifying, and formating XML data.
Operating System: Linux
The tools are designed to work in conjunction with standard *nix utilities such as grep, sort, and shell scripts.
Select subsets of xmlfiles for output.
Print properties of xmlfiles formatted on a line by line basis.
Modify xmlfiles. Change values. Add or delete nodes.
What's New in This Release:
· The xmlserver socket will now try to copy file permissions from the XML file.
· The Makefile now supports configuring for dietlibc.
· Safer communications with xmlserver was implemented.
· Internal functions were implemented for UTF-8 encoding and decoding.
· The RPM spec file was fixed.