xmlresume2x project is a tool that converts a résumé in xmlresume format to various output formats.
Version: 0.2.1xmlresume2x project is a tool that converts a résumé in xmlresume format to various output formats.
Operating System: Linux
xmlresume2x converts CVs written in the XML Resume Library format to a number of formats, including LaTeX markup which uses the europecv class, which is based on the "standard" European Curriculum Vitae format.
Here are some key features of "xmlresume2x":
· Uses the XML standard for résumés provided by xmlresume.sf.net
· Configuration files are pure Ruby - unleash the power!
· Publish your résumé in PDF (using a good looking LaTeX template) or HTML!
· Easily extendable
Download the package, open up a terminal and change into the package root. Then do the following:
$ ruby setup.rb config
$ ruby setup.rb setup
$ ruby setup.rb install
What's New in This Release:
· added first version of blue.css
· added a TOC menu to the xhtml output
· normalized css class names, all have a x2x prefix now
· corrected bug in xhtml.cfg in which HTML tags were transformed into text
· added meta tag keywords to xhtml.cfg output