XRatel PerfMon OPC / DDE remotely monitors MS Windows computers using WMI technology, providing valuable information for system administrators to optimize the efficiency of servers and workstations. Integration with OPC or DDE clients is easy and fast.
Version: 4.6XRatel PerfMon OPC / DDE Server remotely monitors MS Windows computers using WMI technology, providing valuable information for system administrators to optimize the efficiency and setup of servers and workstations.
License: Free To Try $990.00
Operating System: Windows
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server can get from a computer more than 1 million different variables, including:
- many performance counters like disk usage, memory consumption and CPU load
- the Computer Health variable, which is calculated with the most important computer status parameters and expresses in just one value the overall computer performance
- hardware information, like cooling fan speed, CPU temperature and memory bank status
- operational system information, like running version, installed updates, registry entries and logged users
- application specific information, if it is available (depends on the application)
- user defined variables, allowing any customized expressions built with raw variables read from a specific computer
XRatel PerfMon OPC / DDE Server has been built using a multi-threaded core and an optimized data sampling algorithm, providing its high performance operation.
Its integration with OPC or DDE clients is easy and fast and allows connectivity with SCADA, PIMS, ERP, HMIs, spreadsheets and more.
XRatel devices hierarchy system allows total flexibility to the IT Infrastructure administrator, making him able to view at the monitoring environment the logic organization, the geographic distribution of its servers or any other grouping aspect of its system.
XRatel PerfMon OPC / DDE Server offers to users a flexible and reliable solution to monitor critical mission servers and workstations, even if you have a huge sized application or environment.
Version 4.6: New grouping resources (XRatel devices hierarchy), new interface features
Version 4.0: New launcher application, grouping all programs in a single interface; new Tag Explorer, with multiple panels and charts viewing; centralized historian server, with more reliable and flexible architecture; string tags storage
Version 3.5: new performance indicators (Computer Health), user defined tags for complex data calculation, new user interface and Configuration Wizards for Server FrontEnd and Tag Explorer, tag filters and search, optimized scan engine for multiple WMI queries
Version 3.0: WMI technology, new HMI, new Tag Explorer, support for non-Windows computers. .