XTrader is a stock chart and technical analysis program.
Version: 2008.04XTrader is a stock chart and technical analysis application. A simple portfolio module is also included for keeping tracks of your investments.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "XTrader":
· You can have unlimited number of workspaces with their own settings
· The database is a single sqlite3 database file
· SMA (Moving Average)
· ESMA (Exponential Moving Average)
· RSI (Relative Strength Index)
· ATR (Average True Range)
· Standard Deviation
· Price List Report
· Price Change Report
· Portfolio Performance Report
· Portfolio Value Report
· FLTK gui toolkit (ver. 1.1.7)
· PTypes for network/threading (ver. 2.02)
· Sqlite as the database (ver 3.3.5)
· And qmake utility that comes with qt to generate the makefiles.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor GUI changes and other fixes.
· Changeable colors for chart indicators.