Yellow Button - Just a click away
Version: 3.0Yellow Button is a program and document launcher for OS X.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
It works with Jaguar, Panther and Tiger.
You want easy? Just one click on an icon will...
· Launch a program
· Open a folder
· Open a drive
· View and select items within a folder or drive
· Drag an item from the desktop to a blank square to install it on the Yellow Button dock.
· Drag an item from the desktop to an application icon on the Yellow Button dock to open the dragged item.
· Hold the control key down while clicking (or right-click if you have a two button mouse) to see contextual menu options for each button.
· Hover the mouse over an icon on the Yellow Button dock to see the file name.
Hold the command key down while hovering to see the full path name.
What's New in This Release:
· Feature - You can now add names to your folder icons and select a color.
· This makes it easier to recognize folders in your Yellow Button window without having to roll the mouse over the folder icon to see the full name.
· Right-click or Control-Click on a folder icon to give it a name.
· There is a $10.00 upgrade fee for this version.