Zelda2D is a Zelda related Jump'n'Run Game in 2D.
Version: 0.2.3Zelda2D is a Zelda related Jump'n'Run game in 2D.
Operating System: Linux
This is a Zelda related fangame. A classic Jump'n'Run style game featuring Link from Zelda collecting rubins and defending evil opponents.
The game itself is a game-engine reading levels from XML-files. Its very easy to write own levels and to design objects in the game.
What's New in This Release:
· The overworld was implemented.
· An x/y-moving camera was added.
· New tile sets and a player sprite set were included.
· The level editor was improved.
· New collision detection was implemented.
· The code and directory structure of files were cleaned up.