Zulu Masters Edition for Mac is the complete DJ software solution. Beats will always stay on sync with automatic beat detection. Powerful features in Zulu allows you to mix your favorite track on an easy to use platform.
Version: 3.70Zulu Masters Edition DJ software is a professional audio mixing and DJ software for Mac. This professional DJ software lets you mix music and other audio recordings live.
License: Free To Try $60.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
When loading a music track onto a deck Zulu will automatically scan the file for a beat and assign a beat per minute (BPM), and will change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization. Drag and drop music into and around the application's interface and preview an upcoming track through headphones via a secondary audio output.
- Crossfade in between two tracks.
- Automatic beat detection.
- Synchronization between the Decks.
- Supports a large number of audio file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more
- Change the pitch in real time of each track, slow it down or speed it up to manually sync it with the other tracks.
- Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing the track from that point.
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize that loop to the BPM.
- Real Time Equalization on each Deck (track) including "kill" buttons for instant EQ.
- Apply effects in real-time to a track.
- Effects include Distortion, High Pass Filter, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger and Delay.
- Separate output for headphones.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for day-to-day operation.
Version 3.70: New Release