Advanced PBX Data Logger allows customers to collect, track and store PBX records and can receive PBX data from RS845 ports and receive real-time data to files, binary file or, a any database or to other targets.
Version: 22.214.171.1247You may be an experienced hardware or TCP engineer, or an system designer or looking for a handy application for extending your office, hotel or enterprise software.
License: Free To Try $65.00
Operating System: Windows
Whatever the case may be, look no further than our Advanced CIR Data Logger, for it will meet all of your technical needs.
Advanced CDR Data Logger allows customers to receive, track or store PABX data or can receive PBX or CDR records from UDP, RS232, UDP ports or transfer real-time bytes to binary or text log files, any DB, (ODBC, or to other targets. The software can be integrated to your call accounting software and work together with your hotel or office application.
If you have a few CDR or CIR working at the same time, don't worry, Advanced CIR Data Logger can handle many ports , Phone at the same time or receive the data together!
Advanced Phone Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that consumers can aquisite on or off the Windows, but the utility will still be there collecting your information. Good functionality and power at a very affordable worth!
- Allows to channel dataflow from multiple phone at the same time, each phone can have different settings;
- Supports more than 50 CIR types or allows creating custom configuration;
- Saves PBX and Phone calls from SMDR via RS485, COM or network ports;
- Fast multi-threaded, optimized and efficient architecture;
- Outputs received bytes without Access changes to a write file. Supports date/time stamping or logs rotation
- Filtering. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions;
- Data writing to ready-to-use a database or excel binary or text log files;
- Data exporting to MSSQL, ODBC-compatible DB;
- Many plug-in modules;
- Simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up;
- Works as a service or a standalone software on all Windows versions.
Version 126.96.36.1997: logging of multiple pbx at the same time