Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording - do time stretching, pitch scaling, and / or sample rate conversion, as well as optionally recreate missing high-frequency components.
Version: 1.1Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording. You can:
License: Free To Try $50.00
Operating System: Windows
- Do time stretching
- Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling
- Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion
- Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components
- Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats 24-
- bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
Version 1.1: New in v1.1: 2-3x faster processing, plus an updated interface.