Create cartoons or animated movies with multi-track audio. Make your drawings in Artoonix or import your photos or movies, add text animations and sound tracks from MP3 files or microphone. Export to SWF, AVI's, GIF's for easy web publishing.
Version: 1.11Artoonix is software to create cartoons or animated movies on your PC.
License: Free To Try $34.95
Operating System: Windows
It is best suited for those who want to "liven up" static world of simple computer drawings, to try out your creative ideas on the animation canvas and show the results to family and friends.
With Artoonix you can:
- Create drawings and text effects in advanced Artoonix frame editor or simply add and modify objects from your existing pictures, photos (e.g. JPEG's, bmp, png, animated GIF's) and movies (e.g., avi, mpg, wmv, asf).
- Animate and transform the drawings and photos using a host of traditional animation tools including Frame Tweening, Morphing, Warp and Distort .
- Record multi
- track sound from your microphone or insert soundtracks from wav or MP3 audio files.
- Add sound effects to your animations (fade in and out, change levels and speed, mix varios tracks).
- Export your animation to high
- quality Flash SWF files or animated GIF's for easy web publishing, e
- mailing, or to use as your mobile phone wallpaper.
- Convert your animations into high
- quality movie files (e.g. into an .avi file with your favourite compression codec
- DiVX or Xvid) for professional output.
Traditionally, animation process is associated with rather complex multiple stage process but it is intuitively simple in its basics.
Artoonix makes it accessible to everybody, especially children. The user interface has been designed to guide the artist through the logical steps of animation process.
Text menus, sidebars, mouse contextual menus and keyboard shortcuts reflect the need to concentrate on creative bits while having the right tools at hand.
Version 1.11: Version 1.11 adds import from other projects functions, new image actions and improved audio editing
Version 1.10: Version 1.10 adds new image actions and multiframe operations
Version 1.8.2: Version 1.8.2 adds improvements to the drawing and import tools
Version 1.6: Version 1.6 adds: advanced text editor and animation tools
Version 1.4: Version 1.4 adds additional import/export file formats: PNG, TIFF, TGA with full support of transparency (alpha-channel).
Version 1.3: Version 1.3 adds Warp and Distortion functions, improved quality of the transformed objects, color transparency and draft video preview
Version 1.2: Version 1.2 adds Export to Macromedia Flash output option.
Version 1.14: Version 1.14 addressed issue with some sound cards in combination with Win98 SE.
Version 1.1: Added new Multi-Frame object editing functions, import audio from MP3 files, animated GIF import/export of frames as objects.