.NET Winform component that adds sound waveform analysis to multimedia applications. Supports real-time waveform scrolling during playback performed through a third-party multimedia library.
Version: 1.0Audio Waveform Analyzer for .NET is a .NET Winform component developed by MultiMedia Soft that makes it easy to add sound waveform analysis capabilities to applications written with Visual Studio.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
This component comes with native decoding capabilities for many audio formats and leverages decoding capabilities of Microsoft Media Foundation and Microsoft DirectShow for audio and video formats not supported natively.
This component can be easily integrated with existing third-party audio libraries like Leadtools Multimedia SDK, BASS, FMOD and any other multimedia library supporting the possibility to start a playback session and / or the possibility to decode and provide the PCM data for rare or custom audio formats.
Summary of available features:
- Decoding and analysis of several audio formats.
- Decoding and analysis of media formats (audio and video) supported by Microsoft Media Foundation.
- Decoding and analysis of media formats (audio and video) through Microsoft DirectShow.
- Analysis of audio streams whose PCM data is provided by external third-party libraries.
- Deep analysis at different resolutions of the sound's waveform.
- Rich and fully configurable visualization capabilities with possibility to perform range selection, zooming and panning of the waveform.
- Fully configurable waveform scroller allowing manual and automatic movement of the waveform.
- Support for adding custom and configurable graphic items to the displayed waveform.
- Support for drawing the waveform representation inside a graphical device context (HDC).
- Support for saving the waveform representation into a graphic file.
- Easy integration with third-party audio libraries.
- Dedicated Visual Editor for easy configuration of the control's user interface at Design-time.
Version 1.0: This is a brand new product