Delphi / C++ Builder VCL / FMX components library for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture, processing and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
Version: 7.7Delphi / C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for fast audio processing.
License: Free To Try $559.00
Operating System: Windows
Allows audio capture, processing, playback, and broadcastiong with zero lines of program code.
AudioLab supports Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and the latest DirectX Media Objects (DMO), DirectShow, ASIO, VST, FFMpeg and even allows any mixture of them.
The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- captures audio from microphone, LineIn, Modem or other input device (DirectShow, WaveAPI and ASIO)
- records in Wave, WMA/ASF, Ogg, and other formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI, Ogg, Windows Media Encoder, FFMpeg)
- plays Wave, WMA/ASF, Ogg, and other file formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI, Ogg, Windows Media Encoder, FFMpeg)
- plays audio aver speakers, LineOut, Modem or other Output device (DirectShow, WaveAPI and ASIO)
- broadcasts audio over IP using Windows Media Encoder
- receives remote audio over IP using Windows Media Encoder
- generate Wave, Triangle, Rectangle, ChainSaw, Random Gauss and custom audio
- audio filters, amplifiers, equalizers and converters, including custom user defined filters(DirectShow, DMO, VST2/3, and native)
- Mixes audio signals
- control enable and disable the audio flow
- VU, PPM and RMS Meters
- Volume Unit, Peak Programme Meter, and Root Mean Square meters
- Audio Compression components
- compress and decompress audio streams(DirectShow, ACM, Vorbis, Speex, FFMpeg)
- performs real time FFT(Fast Fourier) of the audio, and represents it as spectrum
- Scope and Waterfall
- display wave and spectrum data
Free for non-commercial use.