CloudsRAID is a powerful utility for backup file to or synchronizing file with multiple cloud storages as RAID5 system, with high security and reliability.
Version: 10.0.3.6CloudsRAID is a powerful utility for (1). Backup your confidential and critical files to public cloud storages with high security and reliability.(2).
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
Synchronize confidential files among computers by RAID5 of multiple cloud storages with high security and reliability.(3). Backup / Synchronize file automatically by flexible schedule.
CloudsRAID is the first one and only one cloud storage RAID system in the world until now with (1). High Security - It is nearly impossible to hack your confidential data.
Data file is compressed first, then encrypted by AES 256bit; furthermore the data is distributed randomly to data blocks, then the data blocks are uploaded to multiple cloud servers like a RAID5 system.
Even some of the cloud servers are hacked by someone, he only get some parts of the data, but he cannot recover it to the original data file.(2) High Reliability - Multiple cloud storages are used as a RAID5 system.
Multiple cloud storages, such as Amazon S3, Google Storage, Windows Azure Storage, and Rackspace Files are configured as a RAID5 system. One of the servers is used as a parity system.
Data is distributed to RAID5 system of cloud servers. Even any one of the clouds servers is down, you can still access your files.
CloudsRAID has the following powerful features:.
- Powerful filtering function to backup necessary files only..
- File compress and encryption to protect your data..
- Be capable of copying opened/locked files, and database files..
- Real-time synchronization to copy files immediately after change..
- Flexible schedule to sync or backup file automatically..
- Run tasks as Windows Service, no user is needed to log on OS system..
- Informs the backup result by email..
- Many other convenient and powerful features.
Version 10.0.3.6: Supported MD5 command when synchronizing with box.com FTP server, and other improvements.