CMATH for BC++ makes fast complex-number math functions (cartesian and polar) available in three precisions. This comprehensive library was written in machine code for superior speed and accuracy. All functions may be called from C or C++.
Version: 7.1.3CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
License: Free To Try $60.00
Operating System: Windows
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
- High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
- Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
- Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
- Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
- Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file <complex.h> with <newcplx.h> - that's it!
This version is for the Embarcadero / Borland C / C++ compiler series (RAD Studio, C++ Builder, BC++).
Version 7.1.3: Compatibility with latest compiler releases Minor bug fixes
Version 7.1.2: Compatibility with latest compiler releases