Crescendo Music Notation Free is a fast and fun way to create musical compositions. Crescendo allows you to create, save, and print your music compositions. Crescendo Free comes with a variety of notation symbols, key, and time signatures.
Version: 8.92Crescendo Music Notation Editor and Composition Softwareis a fast and fun way to create musical compositions.
Operating System: Windows
Create, save, and print your music compositions with a variety of notation symbols, key, and time signatures.
Crescendo Music Notation Editor Free Features:
- Easily change the key signature and time signature
- Create sheet music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (e.g., Alto and Tenor)
- Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
- Assign sharp, flat or natural accidentals to notes
- Listen to your composition with MIDI playback
- Add text to create a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
- Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
- Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
- Add ties and slurs across notes
- Zoom in and out for easier editing
- View history of work completed
- Save to Crescendo's format, or export as MusicXML
- Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
- Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
Create professional music scores with this intuitive and easy to use free software.
Version 8.92: New Release