Crescendo Free is a simple and intuitive way to create musical compositions. Crescendo allows you to create, save and print your music compositions on your Windows PC. Crescendo Free comes with a variety of notation symbols, key, and time signatures.
Version: 3.11Crescendo Music Notation Editor and Composition Software.
Operating System: Windows
Free music notation and composition software to arrange your own professional quality sheet music using a wide array of music symbols and notes.
Crescendo Music Notation Editor Features:
- Change the key signature and time signature
- Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
- Compose music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (e.g., Alto and Tenor)
- Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
- Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
- Drag notes to change their pitch or placement
- Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
- Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
- Add ties and slurs across notes
- Zoom in and out for easier editing
- View history of work completed
- Save to Crescendo's format, or export as MusicXML
- Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
- Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
Create professional music scores with this intuitive and easy to use free software.
Version 3.11: New Release