Oracle Compare Bundle contains two separate tools, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle and dbForge Data Compare for Oracle to compare, analyze, synchronize Oracle databases.
Version: 4.3Oracle Compare Bundle contains two separate tools, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle and dbForge Data Compare for Oracle. dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a comprehensive tool for database schema comparison and synchronization that can be used both by application developers and database administrators (DBAs).
License: Free To Try $299.95
Operating System: Windows
This Oracle comparison tool can become a great assistant when you need to identify the impact of changes made to your database schema, as it easily points out all differences and allows generating customized Oracle schema synchronization script.dbForge Data Compare for Oracle is a powerful, fast, and easy-to-use tool for Oracle database comparison and synchronization. It helps you quickly compare data in tables, find the differences at a glance, and generate a script to effortlessly synchronize data. All this is done in a clear graphical interface.
- Wide support for Oracle server versions and objects to be compared
- Comparison and synchronization options
- Data comparison and analysis
- Automate routine tasks
- Sync data
- Generate SQL*Plus scripts to update one schema with another
- Apply updates from development databases to staging or production
- Compare table structure in the same or different Oracle databases
- Make schema snapshots for savepoints in database development
- Automate migration of schema changes using command-line interface
- Report schema diffs in HTML and Microsoft Excel file formats
- Improve Oracle schema versioning using source control integration
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 4.3: * Activation of the tool via the command-line interface (CMD Activation) * Improved working with virtual columns when comparing and synchronizing schemas * Discontinued support for the Express edition of dbForge Data Compare for Oracle