dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server is a FREE tool that allows you to capture and analyze SQL Server events. The events and data columns are stored in a physical trace file for later examination.
Version: 1.7.7dbForge Event Profiler for SQL Server is a FREE tool that allows you to capture and analyze SQL Server events. The events and data columns are stored in a physical trace file for later examination.
Operating System: Windows
You can use this information to identify and troubleshoot many SQL Server-related problems to make it a smooth database sailing. Whether it's high server load or certain queries impacting database stability, Event Profiler is a handy solution for inspecting and analyzing its performance for SQL Server.
- View sessions running on servers and the queries they are executing
- Find out a front-end application or a toot with the heaviest activity
- Examine a statement, a batch or a procedure with poor performance
- Detect the queries that impact server productivity the most
- Monitor, trace, and investigate user activity for audit purposes
- Track users' impact on SQL Server resource utilization
- Identify the users responsible for particular activities on the server
- Trace activity of SQL Server Database Engine
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 1.7.7: * Improved the behavior of data sorting in Data Editor * Added the ability to resize the search text field * Added a warning when trying to save read-only files with the applied changes
Version 1.6.57: Internal library updates