Configuring although thousands of DDE items easily, DDE data exchange with OPC servers, OPC clients, device communication drivers, PLCs, LabView, Simulink, office applications ...,storage into process databases, alarms, reports, digital dashboards.
Version: 1.00.00Many software applications use DDE communication in Windows OS's. For instance, office applications, LabView, Simulink, Windows Shell have built-in DDE functionality.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Windows
Many devices and systems as PLC's, fire alarm systems, I / O modules have device communication drivers implemented as DDE servers as well. Applications can use DDE for one-time data transfers and for ongoing data exchanges.
DDE client driver for OpcDbGateway and SAEAUT UNIVERSAL OPC Server enables integration of DDE items to software applications for collecting processing and visualizing data.
It consists of two parts - the runtime and the configuring one. The configuring part enables to configure applications although with enormous amount of DDE items easily and fast.
It is provided by using of DDE servers discovery, DDE items browsing, index ranges defining, choosing of cell ranges in MS Excel by mouse. Preconfigured function blocks enable using of full DDE functionality in complex configured applications.
The DDE Client Driver is capable to communicate with any server that supports the "CF TEXT" DDE data format. Addressing uses familiar "Application Name| TopicName !
ItemName" method for DDE server data. It can be used to connect with one or more DDE servers. The driver will automatically reconnect when DDE servers stopped and then brought back on-line.
It offers high productivity and, in the same time, high flexibility to configure DDE:"
- Hot links", i.e. passing data to the driver only when the data value has changed (This provides a significant performance advantage.)
- reading /writing of preconfigured group of items from/to DDE server using request/poke loop approach,
- flexible configuration of of individual item reading / writing,
- execute DDE commands.
- all major data types are supported.
- logging of DDE functionality to file or database
- DDE servers browsing
- DDE items browsing
- defining index ranges for DDE items
- choosing of cell's ranges in MS Excel
Version 1.00.00: N/A