Diffinity is a diff and merging tool with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs. Top features: thumbnail view, folder comparison, tabbed interface, instance highlighting, syntax highlighting and unicode support.
Version: 0.9.3Diffinity is a diff and merging tool with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs.
Operating System: Windows
It will compare the content of two files and present the differences in an easy to read line by line and char by char basis.
- Improved diffing quality for c-style source code and xml
- Thumbnail view of all diffs
- Folder comparison
- Support for tabbed interface
- Differentiates between changed, removed and added lines
- Manual alignment markers
- Instance highlighting
- double click or search for a word to show all instances of it
- Syntax highlighting
- Supports unicode and auto detects encoding (and warns if encoding mismatch)
- Customizable interface
- In line diffs live updated as you type
- Windows Explorer shell integration
- Custom commands
Version 0.9.3: Added custom commands, sort lines tool can now filter lines, text zoom, syntax highlighter updated and more.
Version 0.9.2: Manual alignment markers, sort lines command, new syntax highlighter settings, folder diff updates and more
Version 0.9.1: Mostly fixes to tabbed diffing and folder diff together with crashfixes and diffing optimizations.
Version 0.8.8: Mostly bugfixes
Version 0.8.7: Thumb view look updated, automatic text encoding improved, lots of fixes
Version 0.8.6: Improved syntax highlighting, tweaked thumb view look, new settings and a bunch of fixes
Version 0.8.5: Several new settings including spaces instead of tabs and a bunch of tweaks and bug fixes
Version 0.8.4: showing whitespace characters, numerous fixes and tweaks
Version 0.8.3: lines rendering fixes, support for ctrl/shift+insert, new settings and bug fixes