Diffinity is a diff and merging tool with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs.
Version: 0.8.6Diffinity is a diff and merging tool with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs.
Operating System: Windows
It will compare the content of two files and present the differences in an easy to read line by line and char by char basis.
- Improved diffing quality for xml and c-style source code
- Thumbnail view of all diffs
- Differentiates between changed, removed and added lines
- Instance highlighting
- double click or search for a word to show all instances of it
- Syntax highlighting
- Supports unicode and auto detects encoding (and warns if encoding mismatch)
- Customizable interface
- In line diffs live updated as you type
- Windows Explorer shell integration
Version 0.8.6: Improved syntax highlighting, tweaked thumb view look, new settings and a bunch of fixes
Version 0.8.5: Several new settings including spaces instead of tabs and a bunch of tweaks and bug fixes
Version 0.8.4: showing whitespace characters, numerous fixes and tweaks
Version 0.8.3: lines rendering fixes, support for ctrl/shift+insert, new settings and bug fixes