dotConnect Express for PostgreSQL is a free of charge data provider built over ADO.NET architecture. It offers basic functionality for developing database-related applications, web sites.
Version: 7.12dotConnect Express for PostgreSQL is a free of charge data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with number of innovative technologies.
Operating System: Windows
It offers basic functionality for developing database-related applications and web sites. It introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
- Direct access to PostgreSQL server
- High performance
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of PostgreSQL server
- All PostgreSQL data types support
- Free of chargedotConnect for PostgreSQL supports PostgreSQL server since 7.1 version to 9.4, EnterpriseDB, Pervasive Postgres SQL servers. The provider works with .NET Framework
Supported development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio
Version 7.12: *PostgreSQL 11 is supported
Version 7.4: - Visual Studio 2015 is supported
Version 7.3: The Express Edition is a free data provider with basic connectivity features: * .NET Framework support * ADO.NET core classes * Native data types classes and structures * The overload for the PgSqlLargeObject.Open() method with the PgSqlLargeObjectOpenMode parameter is added
Version 5.10: The Express Edition is a free data provider with basic connectivity features: * .NET Framework support * ADO.NET core classes * Native data types classes and structures
Version 4.65: Integration with improved dbMonitor added Implemented Ping method in PgSqlConnection class Added orderid column for Site Map provider for custom map node ordering Added some DataSet Wizard design-time improvements
Version 4.00: *PostgreSQLDirect .NET renamed to dotConnect for PostgreSQL *UUID type support *REF Cursors support