dotConnect for SQLite is a data provider built on ADO.NET architecture. With Entity Framework and LinqConnect support it introduces new approaches for designing applications, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
Version: 5.12dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Windows
With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
- Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
- SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
- Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms.
- ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite)
- Sync Framework Support
- BIS Support. dotConnect for SQLite supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio
Version 5.12: *Visual Studio 2019 is supported
Version 5.11: *The sqlite3.dll library that is included into the installation package is updated to version 3.24.0 *Entity Framework Core 2.1 supported *The 'Include Environment Variables' and 'Json File Base Path' properties supported *Entity Framework Core 2.1.1 is supported
Version 5.10: -.NET Standard 2.0 is supported -.NET Core 2.0 is supported -The sqlite3.dll library that is included into the installation package is updated to version 3.21.0 -.NET Standard 2.0 compatible assemblies are added to the Devart.Data and Devart.Data.SQLite NuGet packages
Version 5.9: - .NET Core is supported - The NuGet packages with .NET Standard 1.3 (.NET Core) compliant assemblies are uploaded to www.nuget.org - The sqlite3.dll library that is included into the installation package is updated to version 3.19.0
Version 5.8: Visual Studio 2017 is supported Entity Framework Core 1.1.1 is supported
Version 5.7: *Entity Framework Core Database-First support *The 'Do not install assemblies in the GAC' check box that allows disabling placing the provider assemblies to the GAC is added to the Install Wizard
Version 5.6: Entity Framework Core support Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services in Visual Studio 2015 are supported Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
Version 5.3: - Visual Studio 2015 support is added
Version 5.2: - The ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity and ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is added - SQLiteUtils class is added - The SQLiteScript.Cancel() method is added to stop query execution
Version 3.30: - New Entity Framework 4.1 features Code First (fluent mapping) and DbContext API were supported with new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation. - Template system was significantly improved. - Many Entity Framework provider configuration options were added, for example Batch Updates.