Easy 3D Objects is intended for creation of 3D GIF- animations, banners, illustrations for the Web and presentation materials. You can use different types of objects, assign animation paths to objects, fill objects by color or texture and more...
Version: 2.3Easy 3D Objects is intended for creation of 3D animations and illustrations.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Windows
Areas where you can apply Easy 3D Objects:
- making 3D GIF
- animations for the Web;
- making 3D banners;
- making 3D illustrations;
- presentation materials;
- development of creative imagination.
- adds to 3D scene the following types of objects: dummy cube, sprite, plane, disk, cube, frustum, sphere, cone, cylinder, annulus, torus, arrow line, space text, mirror;
- edits parameters of objects;
- rotates and moves objects and groups of objects;
- fills objects by color or texture from BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, TGA, ICO
- files and Windows Metafiles;
- moves camera nearer/farther for viewing of 3D scene;
- moves camera at different angles to change the view of 3D scene;
- creates 3D GIF
- assigns paths to objects where they move during animation;
- copies 3D scene to clipboard in BMP
- exports 3D scene to GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PDF, SWF or JPG
- saves created 3D scene as e3d
- supports multi
- language interface.
Version 2.3: * Import PLY files to Free Form objects. * Export to PDF files.
Version 2.2: * Windows 10 - compatibility. * New feature: Export to Flash (swf-files).
Version 2.1: * Windows 8 - compatibility. * Feature added: animation parameters are stored in e3d-files and displayed in separate dialog. * Improvement: default names of new objects are unique. * Improvement: toggle method of snapshot creation in dialog File/Preferences.