EasyBoot enables you to to create custom multi-boot, menu driven CDs and DVDs. It can automatically create boot image files, and generate the bootable ISO file as well, that you can use to burn on a CD / DVD.
Version: 220.127.116.110EasyBoot is an easy-to-use utility to create custom multi-boot, menu driven CDs and DVDs. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
Using your CD-R / W Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your companies name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
EasyBoot runs on Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10.
- Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus.
- Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
- Preview the actual effects during the design process.
- Automatically generate boot loader and menu files.
- Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn.
- Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
- Only adds one additional file to the root directory of your CD, does not destroy the original native style.
- Supports up to 36 menu items.
- Supports Up, Down, Left, Right and Tab keys to select menus, Enter and Spacebar keys to boot.
- Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
- Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
- You can choose Run Directly or Select for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
- You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
- Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
- Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CD's. 11, supports startup logo 12, supports background image13, supports time counter 14, supports password pretection to bootable CD
- Convenient but powerful edit functions
- Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as Optimize and Set Date / Time.