Elerium HTML to Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET / ASP.NET developers to convert various sources of HTML to Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) from any .NET projects.
Version: 1.6Elerium HTML to Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET / ASP.NET developers to convert various sources of HTML to Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) from any .NET projects.
License: Free To Try $175.00
Operating System: Windows
Elerium HTML to Word .NET allows to convert HTML with full support of CSS styles. Supported output formats: Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and above.
The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start.
Elerium HTML to Word .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- Various sources of HTML: file/string/stream/url.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007+).
- Full support of internal and external CSS styles.
- Page formatting (margins, width, height, orientation etc.)
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Text formatting (Bold, italic, color, etc.)
- HTML tables, embedded tables and their properties.
Version 1.6: - Stability improvement. - Document writing speed improvement (especially with big files). - Optimization of the structure of component classes. - Added a better support for reading from HTML strings directly. - Fixed a bug with URL images.