Exchange to Outlook Conversion software successfully convert corrupt Exchange Server .edb/.stm files to .pst. Convert EDB emails to PST with all components like notes, calendar, contacts, attachments etc to MS Outlook using Exchange Recovery tool.
Version: 2.0MS Exchange Server is used as email client by several companies, firms and corporate. Microsoft Exchange Server run several multitasking services with complete security and email management.
License: Free To Try $329.00
Operating System: Windows
Microsoft Exchange Server database, stores large amount of data in .edb/.stm files.
EDB files store many users account mailboxes with there all components but when exchange server environment disturbed or exchange server connection break down .edb/.stm files become inaccessible for the administrator. In this situation user need Email Recovery Tool, which get back emails from corrupt or damaged .edb/.stm files.
Exchange Database File to PST email conversion tool helps users to convert all corrupt & damaged .edb/.stm files data to MS Outlook .pst file.
Exchange Database to Outlook email recovery tools streamlined layouts helps users during email conversion process.
MS Exchange Migration software Convert EDB & STM files to PST in such conditions:1) Convert Exchange to Outlook when Exchange Server down due to improper shutdown.
2) Migrate EDB and STM files when JET engine errors problem occurs.
3) When EDB corrupted due to deletion of Edb.log File, software easily convert exchange database file to outlook.
4) Exchange Email Tools convert, EDB / STM files to outlook when exchange server environment goes down.
5) Exchange Recovery Software convert EDB to PST when users mailboxes are accidentally deleted.
Features of Exchange to Outlook Conversion tool:1) Convert Exchange Database file to MS Outlook 2) Exchange Recovery Tool supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003 & 2007
3) MS Exchange Recovery software to get back all Emails, Attachments, Folders, Aappointments, Tasks, Note, Calendar, Journals, Drafts & email properties (To, CC, Subject, notes, drafts, folder with sub folders etc.) from EDB / STM files 4) Search Option - search all EDB / STM files 5) Exchange Database to Outlook software create new PST files for per user Mailboxes.