Exiland Backup is a simple backup software that allows you to backup and restore your files. If you are looking for an efficient and easy to use software to create backups, Exiland Backup is made for you. There is a free version of the program.
Version: 6.0Exiland Backup Standard is a powerful yet easy-to-use software for backing up your important files.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Windows
It lets you easily copy your important files automatically to various locations: network or local disks, remote FTP, SSH servers, NAS, or other removable media (such as USB flash drives or external HDD).
The program can also duplicate your backups to different places. It is perfectly suited for backing up home or office files. Problems with long paths and Unicode are solved.
Exiland Backup does not block source files during the backup operation. There is a free version of the program.
Exiland Backup Standard has the following main features:
- Creating backups automatically (using a built-in scheduler) or manually
- Four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup, and synchronization files
- Powerful file filters (attributes, masks, excluded subfolders, etc.)
- Flexible scheduler. Ability to run tasks on PC start/shutdown, on connecting a USB device, or run tasks from Windows command line
- Backup of any data: local or network files and folders, FTP, SFTP data
- Synchronization of folders
- Backup to any locations: local/network drives, shared folders, removable disks, FTP, SSH servers, etc.
- Standard ZIP compression to save your disk space
- Encryption, password protection to keep your files private. AES encryption supported (256-bit key strengths)
- Support for Zip64 technology. This allows the creation of zip files larger than 4 GB
- Splitting large ZIP archive into multiple volumes
- Automatically delete the oldest backups
- Run third-party programs or commands before/after the execution of a backup task
- Restore the lost files to the specified folder or to their source location
- Logging of all backup operations
- Indication of backup process in System Tray
- Notification types: e-mail, screen after a backup with a success / error / warning message
Version 6.0: Fixed "Out of memory" error; Redesigned the section for viewing and restoring files from a backup; Optimized the structure of data stored in memory; accelerated the algorithms of the program; Added support for file versioning during synchronization.
Version 5.0: Analyzing ExitCode (ReturnCode) after running external applications was added; Global file masks editor; User interface was Improved; Some bugs and defects are fixed.
Version 4.9: UI was translated into Chinese; some inner bugs and defects are fixed.
Version 4.8: The speed of scanning files over FTP, SFTP (SSH) was increased by 5-10 times; improved user interface; some bugs are fixed.
Version 4.7: Garbage Collector was added; Control of an unexpectedly interrupted task and notification; The problem with shutting down PC was solved; Some small errors were fixed
Version 4.6: New version of website; The algorithm of copying files via FTP was optimized; The bug with restoring files from a ZIP archive larger than 2.1 GB was fixed; The problem with parsing of FTP directories was solved; Some improvements in user interface; Other bugs and defects were fixed.
Version 4.5: User interface was translated to German, Ukrainian, Turkish; FTP file transfer speed is increased; Problem of synchronization with the root folder on FTP is solved; Added restoring access rights (CHMOD) when restoring files on FTP (Linux); Other small defects are fixed.
Version 4.3: Ability to specify a path using device name (e.g., 'REMOVABLE:\MyFolder', where REMOVABLE is the name of removable disk), ability to change the font size, the problem with slowly archiving files over a LAN is solved, some errors are fixed.