Express Delegate manages the dictation workflow of files created by multiple users of all the NCH dictation suite of programs.
Version: 4.12Use Express Delegate can control dictation jobs through a simple web interface. Sort by priority, age, deadline, speaker, duration and more.
Operating System: Windows
Status of jobs can be marked as unassigned, assigned, transcribing and finished. Managers can edit and view dictation details. Transcriptions can be uploaded directly to the web interface and are available for speakers to download.
Typists can be emailed a dictation file directly when it is assigned or they can download the file by logging into the web console. Jobs can be re-assigned to another typing pool or given a new priority Express Delegate Free features:
- Three levels of web console access including manager, speaker, and typist.
- Typists can be assigned to one or multiple typing pools
- Multiple rules can be set for speakers, priority of jobs, and tags
- Dictation files can be sent directly to Express Delegate from Express Dictate
- Typists can retrieve new dictations directly from Express Scribe
- Recordings and final transcription documents can be uploaded and downloaded manually through the web console
- Reports include dictations created, transcripts finished and more
Version 4.12: New web console, new typing pools, new management structure.