DV capture program for encoding to DivX AVI WMV in real time. Displays the DV date time stamp, allows to capture a given timecode interval, detects scenes, captures to multiple files, automatically stops at the end of the footage. Easy to use.
Version: 126.96.36.1994Exsate DV Capture Live is a program for capturing DV video from IEEE-1394 Firewire and recompressing to other formats in realtime.
Operating System: Windows
Display DV date/time stamp - detects recorded DV date and time stamp and automatically imprints it on a video frame:
- Once a day;
- Once an hour;
- Every scene;
Automatically operates your camcorder - frees you from some annoying operations to control your camcorder each time before capture: rewind a tape, search for the beginning of a recoding, etc.
- from the beginning to the current position of a tape;
- from the current tape position to the end of a recording;
- a whole tape from the beginning to the end;
- any given timecode interval;
Realtime recompression to AVI or ASF formats - recompresses captured video to an AVI file with any DirectShow or VfW compressor installed on your PC including DivX (AVI) or to the Window Media ASF file (WMV) on the fly.
Scenes detection, capture to multiple files - detects scenes and writes them to a single file or to the multiple files.
Performs some tasks to make the capture process more comfortable:
- wizard like user interface;
- display a capture progress;
- automatically rewind a tape after the capture;
- automatically shutdown a PC after the capture;
Version 188.8.131.524: Added support for Windows 7; Unicode support; Some bugs fixed;
Version 184.108.40.2060: Final release
Version 220.127.116.118: New program