GeoChart is an ActiveX component that lets you add color-coded business maps to your application. Features include dynamic clickable maps generation, export to .jpeg, .png and .bmp, thematic mapping, zoom and pan.
Version: 2.0GeoChart is an ActiveX component designed especially for embedding map data access, display and analysis capabilities in applications. GeoChart enables applications to present numerical data more effectively.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
GeoChart gives you the following possibilities:
1) chart sales data such as sales over a country, region, state, province or county as well as all over the world;
2) chart demographic data such as households, population;
3) chart Web site visitors statistics (by a country, region, state etc.);
4) chart weather, meteorology, geological data such as temperature, earthquakes, tornados and so on;
5) chart various numeric data such as number of customers by a region, election results, criminal activity, various industrial and economic indices.