An Enterprise Application Framework for .Net that produces an agile application from the data layer through to the front-end. Free open source under the LGPL license, it includes ORM and UI generation to create one application for the desktop & web.
Version: 2.5.1An Enterprise Application Framework for .Net that produces an agile application from the data layer through to the front-end.
Operating System: Windows
Free open source under the LGPL license, it includes ORM, code generation and runtime UI generation to create one application for the desktop & web.
- ORM: Map database tables to objects in code
- Persist property values to and from the database
- Define all mapping in a single XML file
- Switch between database vendors with one setting
- Support for MySQL, MS Sql Server, MS Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird
- FireStarter GUI class definitions xml manager
- Generate user interfaces and map properties to controls
- Develop for both desktop (with Windows Forms) and web (with Gizmox' Visual WebGUI)
- Generate new projects and code files
- Generate UI forms from templates
- Reverse engineer class definitions from existing databases
- Support variable data sources, including an in-memory database
- Source code included
Version 2.5.1: Habanero 2.5.1 features more performance improvements and many bug fixes over 2.5.0. Also contains the latest version of FireStarter Modeller, a tool for creating and generation your domain model
Version 2.5.0: Habanero 2.5.0 features more performance improvements over 2.4.0, as well as many other enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 2.4.1: Habanero 2.4 features huge performance and memory improvements over 2.3.2 when loading collections of Business Objects, as well as many other enhancements.
Version 2.3.2: Now boasting more than 8000 tests with even better test coverage, the release of Habanero 2.3.2 adds support for an IN operator when searching, 3-tier deployment, hugely improved performance, support for multiple data sources and includes support for Access2007, as well as many other enhancements.
Version 2.3.0: The new Habanero 2.3.0 release is the most powerful and stable version of Habanero yet. On top of a range of performance improvements, bug fixes, dependency inversions and extended test coverage, you'll get new features like serialisation of BusinessObjects and a bunch of nifty UI tools.
Version v1.1: Support for MySQL, Sql Server, Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL