Control and Manage the applications your computer executes when it starts up.
Version: 1.10When Windows starts up, it automatically launches a certain number of applications.
License: Free To Try $29.90
Operating System: Windows
Handy Startup Monitor allows you to manage those applications and help you speed up your windows startup.
Also Handy Startup Monitor allows you to monitor the registry & the startUp folders and alerts you whenever any application add or remove itself to / from the Startup hence it can protects you from malicious software that may running at the windows startup.
- Manage the startup applications.
- Handy Startup Monitor helps you solve problems with programs that automatically run at startup.
- Handy Startup Monitor useful when loading new software.
- Optimize and improve the system startup time and memory usage.
- Protects you from malicious software that may running at the windows startup.
- Monitor startup sections for any application add or delete itself from startup.
- Display all the applications running at windows startup .
- Allow to add, edit and delete startup programs .
- Find the startup application's folder .
- Ability to manually run or terminate all of the programs that running at windows startup .
- Well designed and user-friendly interface .
- Alerts you if any new application add or remove itself from the startup .
- Handy Startup Monitor could sort all displayed applications by name or path or Registry section location .
- Small file size and low memory-usage .
- Support for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista .
- Easy to install and uninstall