IcoFX is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
Version: 3.2.1IcoFX is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing.
License: Free To Try $29.99
Operating System: Windows
It is designed to work with Windows and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
With a wealth of tools, many image adjustments and more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there's virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
You can easily convert your favorite images into icons, or icons into images.
IcoFX gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries or change icons inside exe files. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa.
With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista and Macintosh files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX.
- Support for 768x768 Windows 10 icons
- Support for Vista icon with PNG compression
- Create icons and cursors for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Support for Macintosh OS X icons
- Create static and animated cursors
- Support for png and bmp toolbar strip images (Business license)
- Convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons
- Create and edit icon and cursor libraries
- Create favicon for websites or blogs
- Easily convert images to icons
- Add, change or delete icons inside exe files
- Support for transparency (alpha channel)
- Batch processing for import, export and extract (Business License)
- Extract icons from 32 bit exe and dll
- Import and export images
- Multiple language support
- More than 40 effects + custom filter
- Image adjustments
- Full assortment of tools
- Layers and soft selection
Version 3.2.1: Enhancements and bugfixes