Jedi Color Picker is an intelligent assistant for working with colors not just for webdesign. Customizable eye dropper along with several input-output formats in a compact, clean and intuitive package.
Version: 1.1Jedi Color Picker is an intelligent assistant for working with colors not just for webdesign.
Operating System: Windows
Customizable eye dropper along with several input-output formats in a compact, clean and intuitive package.
Eye dropper - customizable on the fly using the mouse wheel, incl. mouse speed change, with various changes via Ctrl, Alt, Shift + mouse wheel
- you can keep the application minimized and call eye dropper at any time via the system shortcut Shift + Alt + D
Adjusting color via its color components - RGB, HLS, CMY(K)
Output color code - hexadecimal: HTML, Delphi, C++, Visual Basic
- decimal: Windows Color Reference (or Win32 ColorRef, it can also be used e.g. in Game Maker applications)
Clipboard - copying code to clipboard is automatic - intelligent color code and its prefix identification when pasting from clipboard
- two color mode can be activated, both of which you can work simultaneously with and switch between them - application can be set to launch in eye dropper mode in case you use it each time - color modification: inverse, complementary, grayscale, desaturated, random color
News in version 1.1
- added eye dropper compatibility with Windows Vista - added the possibility of using an icon in the system tray - added skins - tab key doesn't jump on scrollbars - fixed a bug in restoring the window via restarting the program
- fixed a bug in the new version check