Map Designer is a powerful Image Mapping Utility that lets you draw freehand, squares or circles to be mapped. It provides the coordinates and correct HTML tags for easy access.
Version: 2.23Map Designer is an utility to simplify creation of images having many clickable areas on your WEB pages. It takes just a moment to create your own hypergraphic image!
License: Free To Try $23.00
Operating System: Windows
Built-in easy to use HTML editor helps you to manage an obtained html code. This is a powerful utility for image mapping. It's best for those huge images and code lines that you have to write out manually. Make 1024x768 bitmap easily.
Provide as many links as you can, and it will be through with it in no time
- BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG graphic formats are supported
- Customized friendly user interface
- Simple access to marked area you want
- in easy
- use HTML editor
- in HTML color generator
- Cut, copy and paste possibility
- Areas movement is supported
- definable Snap To Grid
- definable fill pattern and colors for the areas
- Tags and events: ALT, TARGET, OnMouseOver, OnMouseOut are supported
- Ability to make area of any form you want
- Fast testing the obtained results
- Any suggestions?
Version 2.23: 1) Visual HTML Editor 2) Improved Interface 3) Fixed some bugs 4) Improved performance 5) Reshaping of Polygons 6) Fixed bug on WinXP SP2
Version 2.22: 1) Visual HTML Editor 2) Improved Interface 3) Fixed some bugs 4) Improved performance 5) Reshaping of Polygons 6) Fixed bug on WinXP SP2