Monitor the transfer on your network adapter in realtime. NetGraph features a small graph windows with many customizations and autohide/moveaway features. It also provides transfer indicator in your widows tray area.
Version: 188.8.131.52NetGraph is a network monitoring tool with a very small footprint. It shows a graph of your incoming and outgoing network activity on a selected network connection in realtime. Unlike some monstrous packages full with useless stuff this program is designed to be very light and to stand off your way. There is also a daily traffic log which you can use to track your daily traffic.
Operating System: Windows
Below is a list of some features of NetGraph:
- Works on any windows network connection (ehernet, dialup, wireless)
- Option to move away from the mouse so areas below graph are accessible(very handy ;) )
- Transparency suport
- Draggable and resizable graph 4
- mode Tray indicator - 2 snapshot modes and 2 graph modes
- Auto-Hide capability when no traffic (Shows when trafic occurs)
- Automatic and manual mode Graph axis scalling
- Incoming and outgoing graph scale balancing
- Automatic graph detail resolution - the bigger the graph the more details it shows
- Mouse pointer position in the graph hint showing measure in pandwidth for this point (only shown in larger graph window size)
- Traffic counters
- Daily transfer log
Version 184.108.40.206: minigraph in tray, full color customizations, bugfixes.