VCL's components for access to Oracle 7.3,8 and 8i DBMS without BDE
Version: 2.10Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) library offers some nonvisual components for Borland C++ Builder and Delphi.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
They serve for access to Oracle RDBMS. ODAC is an alternative to standard way processing data by Borland Database Engine (BDE).
- Supports Oracle 8 feathers: BLOB, CLOB and BFile data types, objects, arrays, references, nested tables;
- Simplifies data updating;
- Offers two way of updating data: more flexable with TOraQuery and more easy with TSmartQuery;
- Speeds up fetch record from database;
- Provides automatic locking and refreshing records;
- Allows to execute longtime stored procedure separated thread;
- Advanced design time editors.