P4 Changelist Grabber: A tool for pulling changelists from your Perforce server to a local folder, pulling the revisions of the files in those changelists (and *only* those files / revisions), maintaining directory structure (if desired).
Version: 126.96.36.199The 'P4 Changelist Grabber' provides a quick way to pull one or more changelists from a Perforce server to a local folder of your choice, pulling the revisions of the files in those changelists (and *only* those files / revisions [unless you want the latest revisions, which it can also do]), maintaining the correct directory hierarchy (unless you want a flat-copy, which it can also do) from your depot(s). There is a way to accomplish this goal from within the Perforce visual client, P4V, but it requires multiple steps, can only deal with one changelist at a time, and is generally a hassle.
Operating System: Windows
- Option to pull multiple changelists at one time
- Option to delete existing content in destination directory
- Option to warn before deleting files
- Option to delete files to the Recycle Bin
- Option to maintain directory structure of P4 depot on file copy
- Option to ignore revision information and just get latest on all files in changelist(s)
- Option to display a list of all files pulled, along with their corresponding revision
- Option to display a folder / file count in destination directory
- Options to automatically archive all or part of your grab upon completion
- saving of settings for subsequent runs of the program
- Microsoft MSI installation package for easy install / un
- Automatic update check mechanism
- Integrated feedback / bug report mechanism
The 'P4 Changelist Grabber' is made available as FREEWARE. It contains no virii, adware, spyware, back doors, or trojans. It can be used freely for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial.
Version 188.8.131.52: Changelist box now accepts multi-line input / More intelligent white-space removal and automatic correction of common mistypes for comma / Fixed bug that triggered false 'File Overwrite' warnings in some cases when using Directory Collapse feature / Increased max length of changelists box.
Version 184.108.40.206: Added 'Format' button to sort, de-dup, and format changelists textbox / Increased character limit in changelists textbox to 65534 / Added info to status display showing how many total changelists need to be processed and what number we are currently working on.
Version 220.127.116.11: Added options to automatically archive all or part of your grab upon completion / Improved status update display / Improved error handling.
Version 18.104.22.168: Increased length of 'Changelist' text field to 8192 characters.
Version 22.214.171.124: New Release