The revolutionary new plant modeling and rendering technology. As a next generation vegetation platform, Plant Factory incorporates four foundational elements: Multi-Platform / Multi-Discipline , Botanical Coherency, Precise Control, Massive Population
Version: 2014The Plant Factory is e-on software's revolutionary new plant modeling and rendering technology.
License: Free To Try $1,495.00
Operating System: Windows
This new technology represents the culmination of e-on software's decades of expertise in the field of digital nature and delivers unsurpassed realism and performance.
As a next generation vegetation platform, The Plant Factory incorporates four foundational elements:
- operates across all CG platforms including real-time, streaming, and offline rendering systems and caters to the needs of CG, SFX, Landscaping, GeoDesign, Architecture and Gaming communities
- Botanical Coherency
- allows the creation of more botanically accurate plant appearances and behaviors
- Precise Control
- users can create plants of any desired shape, appearance, and behavior using simple building blocks
- Massive Populations
- building on e-on's leadership in EcoSystems to create landscapes containing millions of plants
How Do You Create Plants?
Plants created with Plant Factory are built in three different ways:
- By manually painting the shape of the plant you want,
- By assembling ready-made components, or
- By constructing everything from scratch, using a graph of nodes.
Learn more from www.plantfactory-tech.com
Version 2014: First version ever, everything new and highly optimized.