It enables sending / receiving individual or group SMS in LAN using software SAEAUT SMS Service. It can be placed on the same or different computer in LAN. It uses shared SMS database. Authenticated user has access only to own received / sent SMS.
Version: 2.2.0It enables sending / receiving individual or group SMS in LAN using software SAEAUT SMS Service. It can be placed on the same or different computer in LAN. It uses shared SMS database.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
Authenticated user has access only to own received / sent SMS.
SAEAUT SMS Service usage: sending of information to customers, SMS marketing, managing of employees remotely, SMS voting, maintenance initialization, SMS tickets sending, the parking place and other services reservation and paying, resending e-mails as SMS, starting of various programes and scripts using SMS
SAEAUT SMS Service enables:
- sending and receiving of SMS messages via devices with a GSM modem (or over Internet) from more computers in LAN (local area network) or over Internet
- cooperation with your software applications via shared database file
- Implementation of SMS applications using VBA script in the SMS mdb-database file
The core functionality is provided by application without user interface implemented as Windows Service.
All necessary settings are provided by delivered configurator application which is also able to function as client application enabling editing and sending of SMS. Another visually alike client application is installable on other computers in the LAN.
SAEAUT SMS Service features:
- sending SMS message created and saved to the shared database by a client application
- receiving SMS message and saving to the shared database for usage by client applications
- it uses PDU format for message transfer to the GSM modem
- it communicates with client applications using database file in MS Access format (other databases on demand)
- it is tested with couple of GSM modems and GSM services providers.
- logging of activities and removing of old messages from database can be parametrized
Version 2.2.0: - user authentication - user interface improved - received SMS only for authenticated user displayed