SecureBridge is a suite of client and server components for SSH, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP / HTTPS, SSL, WebSocket, and SignalR protocols.
Version: 10.0.1SecureBridge is a suite of client and server components for SSH, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP / HTTPS, SSL, WebSocket, and SignalR protocols.
License: Free To Try $99.95
Operating System: Windows
Our network security solution is easy to install and use: it is enough to place several components on the form and specify the server address and user credentials to establish a secure connection.
SecureBridge protects any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL protocols and Cryptographic Message Syntax that provide authentication for client and server, strong data encryption, and data integrity verification. Its components can be used in conjunction with data access components to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network.
- Support for Delphi 6, 7, C++Builder 6, Borland Delphi Studio 2006, Code Gear RAD Studio 2007, 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, Seattle, Berlin, Tokyo, Rio, Sydney * Support for Lazarus 2.0.12 and Free Pascal 3.2.0 on Windows, macOS, and Linux (32-bit and 64-bit) * Support for Indy, an open source socket library for Internet communications
- Compatible with OpenSSH 3.8 and PuTTY * Compatible with TLS 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0, and SSL 3.0 protocols * Support for MySQL Data Access Components (MyDAC) * Support for PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC)
- RAD Studio 11 Alexandria is supported
- macOS ARM is supported
- Robust protection against different kinds of cryptographic attacks
- High performance
- Ability to work with system and external certificate storages through CryptoAPI
- File, registry, and temporary memory storages for certificates, keys, and users
- High quality random number generator
- Working in synchronous and asynchronous mode
- External modules are not required
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 10.0.1: * RAD Studio 11 Alexandria is supported * macOS ARM is supported * Added the anonymous Diffie-Hellman cipher suites in the TLS protocol * Added the TScSSHCustomChannel.ExitStatusCode property for getting the command status code * Added the TScHubConnection.InvokeTimeout property
Version 9.5: * Supports RAD Studio 10.4.2, Lazarus 2.0.12, macOS 11 Big Sur, iOS 14, and Android 11 * Added two new components - TScSSLServerConnection and TScTCPServer - for implementing TLS/SSL and TCP/IP servers, respectively
Version 9.4: * Supports the SMTP and SMTPS protocols for electronic mail transmission * Support Lazarus 2.0.10 and FPC 3.2.0 * Added new methods and events to the TScFTPClient component
Version 9.3: * RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney * Lazarus 2.0.8 * macOS 64-bit in Lazarus * Support for the Socks4 and Socks5 protocols * Support for importing from PKCS #12 format in the TScPKCS12Processor class * Support for the Signed Certificate Timestamp (SCT) certificat
Version 9.2: * Android 64-bit is supported * Lazarus 2.0.6 is supported * The TScSFTPClient.ReadDirectoryToList method to retrieve a directory listing is added * Support for keyboard-interactive authentication in TScSSHServer * Server certificate validation in the TLS/SSL protocol on Android is improved
Version 9.1: * macOS 64bit is supported * Release 2 for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, Delphi 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 10.3 Rio is now required * Lazarus 2.0.4 is supported * Support for the SignalR protocol version 2.2 is added * The TScHubConnection component to support the SignalR client is added * Support for the x25
Version 9.0: RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported Lazarus 1.8.4 is supported Support for the TLS 1.3 protocol is added Support for the WebSocket protocol by the TScWebSocketClient component is added Support for Elliptic-Curve keys and certificates is added Support for ECDSA algorithm for TLS/SSL protocol is added
Version 8.2: What's new: *Support for the FTP and FTPS protocols *The TScFTPClient component to support access to remote files using FTP protocol *Possibility to connect to a remote host through a proxy server *Thread-safeTScStorage *TScSSHConnectionInfo.LocalSockAddr to retrieve a local IP address
Version 8.1: *Support for the HTTP and HTTPS protocols is added *The TScHttpWebRequest component to support the request/response model for accessing data using HTTP/HTTPS protocol is added *Performance of downloading and uploading a file using TScSFTPClient is improved
Version 7.2: Support for the TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols is added Support for the Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange algorithm is added TScSFTPServer.OnRequestFileSecurityAttributes event for an ability to increase a directory reading speed is added TScSFTPServer.DefaultRootPath property is added TScSFTPSer