SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
Version: 8.2SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution.
License: Free To Try $99.95
Operating System: Windows
It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client.
It is a solution for developing applications using various IDEs as RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD and now with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and RAD Studio 10 Seattle and iOS application development in C++Builder.
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Elliptic Curve Key Exchange algorithm in SSH protocol is supported
- The TScCMSProcessor component for encrypting, decrypting, signing, and verifying data and files is added
- Android application development support.
- iOS application development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
- Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
- Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
- Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
- Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
- Protection against diverse crypto attacks
- Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
- Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
- Authentication by password or by public key
- Compatible with any TCP application
- Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
- Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
- IPv6 protocol support
- Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to
Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server Support for the TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols is added
Support for the Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange algorithm is added
Version 8.2: What's new: *Support for the FTP and FTPS protocols *The TScFTPClient component to support access to remote files using FTP protocol *Possibility to connect to a remote host through a proxy server *Thread-safeTScStorage *TScSSHConnectionInfo.LocalSockAddr to retrieve a local IP address
Version 8.1: *Support for the HTTP and HTTPS protocols is added *The TScHttpWebRequest component to support the request/response model for accessing data using HTTP/HTTPS protocol is added *Performance of downloading and uploading a file using TScSFTPClient is improved
Version 7.2: Support for the TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols is added Support for the Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange algorithm is added TScSFTPServer.OnRequestFileSecurityAttributes event for an ability to increase a directory reading speed is added TScSFTPServer.DefaultRootPath property is added TScSFTPSer
Version 8.0: *RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support *Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support *Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 support *Elliptic Curve Key Exchange algorithm in SSH protocol is supported *The TScCMSProcessor component for encrypting, decrypting, signing, and verifying data and files is added
Version 7.3: * Improved TLS support * Elliptic Curve Cryptography cipher suites is supported * TTLSServerNameExtension class for support of the server name indication extension is added * TScSSLClient.ClientHelloExtensions property allowing to add additional information to the client hello message is added
Version 2.00: Full support for SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 protocols with no external units Added the SSL client with extended setting abilities Added abilities to work with [X.509] certificates and access system and external certificate storages through CryptoAPI Remote commands execution with SSH server supported