.NET for fast Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and data visualization. Allows fast complex signal manipulations with zero lines of program code. Includes a visual graphical editor for codeless design. Free for non-commercial use.
Version: 8.0SignalLab .NET is a set of .NET for fast Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and data visualization.
License: Free To Try $579.00
Operating System: Windows
Allows fast complex signal manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library is fully multithreaded, utilizes very well modern multi-core systems, and runs at full native performance.
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Signal Generators
- Tone, Square, Triangle, ChainSaw, Jaehne, Random, Gauss, and user defined.
- Forward, and Inverse Fast and Discrete Fourier Transformations(FFT and DFT), Discrete Cosine Transformation(DCT) over real and complex data, Median, Hilbert, Haar, Goertzel and more.
- Finite Impulse Response filter.
- IIR and BiQuad IIR
- Infinite Impulse Response filters.
- Other Filters
- LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandStop, DC Removal, Median, Delay and user defined filters.
- convert between data types, polar, Cartesian representation, Conjugate, sample rates, power spectrum and more.
- Noise Stats
- Calculates the noise stats of a signal.
- Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, signals, apply constants and window functions.
- stores Real, Integer or Complex data into a file.
- plays Real, Integer or Complex data from a file.
- enables disables the data stream.
- takes a snapshot(Sample) buffer of the data
- Scope Component
- data plotting component.
- Waterfall Component
- Waterfall component for Spectrum, FFT data representation.
- Composite components
- Allows embedding component into each other.
Free for non-commercial use.