SSLCertScanner is a no-cost SSL certificate scanner program that runs on networks.
Using the SSL Cert Scanner is simple. You can enter the IP address or name of the host, such as www.facebook.com. It supports both HTTPS (port 443) and LDAPS (port 636) service for scanning SSL certificates. Once a successful scan has been completed, essential details of the certificate are displayed along with the validation status. You can double click on the SSL certificate to view comprehensive details.
The SSL Cert Scanner has an array of features to make SSL certificate scanning a breeze, such as the ability to:
- Remotely scan SSL certificate on any host within the intranet or internet.
- Scan by using the hostname or IP address of the host.
- Support scanning HTTPS or LDAPS based SSL services.
- Perform SSL Security Analysis to find Expired/Expiring Soon/Vulnerable Certificates.
- SSL SNI Support to help scan domains/websites hosted on a shared IP address.
- Detect over 300+ types of new SSL cipher suites/certificates.
- Quickly analyse SSL certificates online with a menu option.
- Get an easily readable color-based report for quick identification of good and bad certificates.
- Quickly visit the website or copy different fields using the right-click context menu.
- Export SSL Scan Report in HTML file format.
- Download the tool on any platform, from Windows XP to Windows 11.
For more advanced features, you can download the Enterprise Edition. The SSL Cert Scanner is a completely portable tool that also comes with an optional installer to help you locally install and uninstall it.
Overall, if you're looking for an easy-to-use and reliable SSL certificate scanner tool that comes with a range of essential features, SSL Cert Scanner is the perfect option for you.
Version 14.0: Mega 2022 release supporting new Windows 11 platform. Now displays Certificate Serial Number in the list & all reports. Fine tuned Timeout values for high speed scan. Updated with latest SSL/TLS Cipher Suites. Fixed receive buffer size issue with ssl certificate retrieval.