SSLCertScanner is the FREE network based SSL certificate scanner software.
Version: 9.6SSL Cert Scanner is the FREE SSL Certificate Scanner tool which can help you to remotely scan, retrieve and validate the SSL certificate.
Operating System: Windows
It can greatly help you to track expired / rogue certificate on your SSL servers.
You can either enter the IP address or name of the host such as www.facebook.com.
Also it supports both HTTPS (port 443) as well as LDAPS (port 636) service for scanning SSL certificate.
Here are the main features
- Remotely scan SSL certificate on any host within the intranet or internet.
- Support for scanning SSL certificate associated with LDAPS and HTTPS service.
- SSL Scan Threat Analysis to find Expired/Expiring Soon/Vulnerable Certificates
- Color based Report for quick identification of Good & Bad certificates
- View the complete SSL certificate of the host.
- Right click context menu to visit website, view certificate & to quickly copy various fields
- Displays detailed status for each host during scanning operation
- Automatically validates if the certificate is expired or not
- Generate Color based SSL Scan report in HTM file format
- Completely Portable Tool which also comes with optional Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
- Works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows
Version 9.6: Fixed few minor bugs.
Version 9.0: Major 2018 Release with mega features like SSL Certificate Threat Analysis, Color based Display, Addition of Host Name, Issuer Name, Signature etc to List, Right click context menu, Improved SSL Scan Report.
Version 8.0: Mega 2017 edition supporting 130+ Cipher Suites
Version 7.5: Major release feauring new GUI enhancements. Also integrated new installer for simple installation & un-installation.