UIComponents Collection is a powerful, easy-to-use, affordable and extremely flexible collection of extended controls and components for .NET programmers. UIComponents facilitates the development of extremely sophisticated and advanced User Interface
Version: 1.3.2UIComponents Collection is a powerful, easy-to-use, affordable and extremely flexible collection of extended controls and components for .NET programmers.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
The main goal of UIComponents collection is to facilitate the development of extremely sophisticated and advanced User Interface.
The collection offers a full control of UI development totally at pixel-level, and is designed to make the development of application's User Interface easy, effective and extraordinarily accurate.
Naxos Development invested months of work and thousand of hours of project and development process in order to supply you with a low-cost product able to save you hundreds hours of UI project development.
With Naxos Development you will be able to easily and quickly create a superb and effective user interface (UI) for your applications.
UIComponents Collection is the result of the work of a group of programmers well aware of the importance of the UI design.
Some of the most significant and innovative UIComponents features and benefits includes:
- For less than the cost of a full programmer's working day you get the benefits of more than 14,000 lines of code and more than 30 controls!
- Highly sophisticated and extremely flexible panels and containers
- Command bars
- Buttons, check buttons and option buttons
- Entirely Custom Set of Windows Forms Controls
- Unique and high-precision rendering system
- Full control of Border Appearance
- Full control of Background Appearance
- Full Control of System Graphic quality
- Full Control over almost every aspect of visual representation
- Comprehensive design-time support
- Panels and containers have runtime Mover subsytem
- Fully automated Caption system
- Fully automated "box-around" system
- Unified Design Styles System (for almost all controls)
- Exclusive and full-featured Events System
- Limited WindowsXP Theme support
- Full Class Reference both with help files and online